Wednesday 30 March 2016

Sat, 26th Mar, 2016 Rapid Bay campground, Fleurieu Peninsula, SA


Warmer night. 22 degrees and overcast again. I worked on my blog as usual!! Too much to do and see so I get behind.

Sent Rebecca a message to wish her a happy birthday.

Steve fixed one of the window’s winder. I uploaded my new anti-virus for my laptop and that took over an hour.

Rang Margaret to arrange catching up with them. They are heading off to the footy so we arranged to arrive early and drive them to the game then stay the night and catch up.

Put down our awnings and got vans ready to head off early tomorrow.

Had a few of games of Sequence – Gecks versus Mitchells – The Gecks won.

Leanne got out the bubbly to celebrate our great holiday together. Had a wonderful laughing. Rick has some ‘bad’ jokes but some got me laughing so much. “Do you know how to circumcise a whale – send 4 skin divers down!”

I rang Val. She has her new stair chair so she can get out of the house again. One time when she and Erica were shopping, one asked ‘do you want Cornflakes’ and the other said ‘no, I don’t need toilet paper’. I told Leanne and when we say something and the other person doesn’t hear it properly, we laugh as we say ‘do you want Cornflakes!! Told Val how her funny moment lives on.

Got hold of Daniel and he is doing well. Enjoying his drone racing.

NO PHOTOS TODAY


No comments:

Post a Comment