Sunday 7 April 2019

Sat, 6th Apr, 2019 Malcolm Dam, east of Leonora, WA




7.30 19 degrees, clear sky and cold wind from the east which is blowing hard. Closed up the van and had the blanket on.

Went detecting but no joy.

Home for lunch, 34 degrees and still windy – opened up the van again.

Played a couple of games of Skipbo – one game each.

I received a long text from Bernie who we met two years ago at Kulin with Heidi and Mark. Very sad to hear she lost the love of her life, Jim, September last year. I rang her back and we had a good chat about everything.

3pm the wind has stopped. Got out with the 12 volt fan. I worked on my blog and got onto the internet and did my internet stuff. Steve pottered about while I started a new book.

Drinks with Heidi and Mark at our camp in the shade – the flies are still bad, so glad I have my flyswats. Another camper, Don and his dog Tim called in for a chat. He is from Longreach and is travelling and doing a bit of prospecting.

6.30pm 31 degrees and no breeze. Had dinner then enjoyed another good movie.

All the windows open tonight and no need for any blankets though there is a light breeze now.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment