Saturday 6 April 2019

Wed, 3rd Apr, 2019 Malcolm Dam, east of Leonora, WA



7am 24 degrees, clear sky with a bit of cloud still in the south. The wind is still blowing hard from the south-east.

Went detecting – lots of atmospheric interference making the detectors ping all the time so we were forever rechecking in case we had missed a target. Steve found me a nice golden birthday present.

Had a nice morning then home for lunch, 32 degrees.

We sent Rick Mitchell a birthday text for today. Valerie had sent me a text for my birthday so I checked when Kirsten was getting married. 13th April in Perth. I hope they have a beautiful day and a wonderful life together.

I wrote my blog so I could upload it but my internet dongle wouldn’t work. I haven’t used it in months as we have had internet supplied. Will have to get onto Telstra – most annoying.

Hotter afternoon but luckily the van is shaded well by the big tree so it is quite comfortable.

Heidi gave us some garfish fillets to have for dinner. They have a shack at Edithburg, SA so we will look forward to meeting them there one day and doing some fishing.

A strong wind from the north started about 8pm and continued to blow strongly into the night.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment