Saturday 1 April 2023

Tues, 28th Mar, 2023 Tom & Sandy’s place, Thornlie, WA

15 degree minimum but got to 19 by 7.30am when we crawled out of bed!

Sandy and I went line dancing. Only a small group which was good so I was able to watch people feet and pick up most of the steps and had a ball. Forgot how good a workout you get especially as Sandy and I moved a lot more than some of the older ones but boy their brains must be good to memorise all the steps. I was used to Lisa calling the steps so never used to memorise any. It was such fun - so glad I went with her.

Back home for late lunch. Rebecca had rung so I rang her back. Ringing to wish me a happy birthday as she thought we would be in the bush and she and Clive fly off to Darwin on Saturday for another Coral Expeditions cruise. Hope they don’t get Covid on this one.

Rang Wendy to tell I had been line dancing. We might have to go to a class or two when I get back to Cairns! Sandy and the girls still go somewhere. David and Wendy had a good time away with their race car - David was happy with how it went.

Annalise sent us a photo of our wedding invitation. I jokingly sent Lynda a yes for the RSVP.

Played Dice while the boys changed the fan belts on Tom’s car then we played Triominos. New one for them. Drinks with their neighbour Todd who has just come back from Thailand.

Tom and Sandy had been in Bali recently. They said about the new covid vaccination documents you need so I sent the link to Jon which he didn’t know about. He is planning a boys golf trip in May to Bali - last bachelor outing!! He said thanks for the info and sent a lovely sunset photo where he is working on the Tanami Track.

BBQ dinner and another Skipbo challenge. The boys won tonight.

Tom talked about his Chromecaster which turns older TVs into Smart ones so you can watch all the live streaming shows like Utube, 7plus etc. He said they were discounted at the moment, $48 instead of $99. You need good phone signal and data which I have plenty of so we thought we might try it for when we are in places with phone reception. Otherwise we still have heaps of movies and series on our hard drive. Will get one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment