Monday 25 September 2023

Thurs, 21st Sept, 2023 Dale’s place, Mackay, Qld

Clear blue sky, 17 degree minimum.

Steve modifying the fan for the radiator. Dale had a spare Ford XR6 twin electric fans that pull more air than the current ones so hopefully that will help keep the radiator cool. The intercooler is in front of it now which blocks the air whereas as the old engine the intercooler was on the top under the bonnet. No room to put it up there now - Steve had to modify the bonnet scoop as it is to fit the turbo! Will find out tomorrow whether the new fans will do the trick. He also modified the shroud to allow more air to come through too.

I wrote up my blog and then started on the second baby cross stitch. Will do one bit on each one so I can complete them together. Facebook reminded me that it was Tom’s birthday so sent him off a message.

Had drinks with Dale then I cooked us all dinner and we chatted and laughed into the night reminiscing. There are lots of stories still I haven’t heard of the boys’ lives before I came on the scene.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment