Thursday 10 August 2017

Sun, 6th Aug, 2017 Bush camp, near Meekatharra, WA


7am 9.1 degrees, clear sky.

Steve did the spare scrape which unfortunately has a lot of dozer swarf. I continued on my new section that we cleared while Ross was away. Unfortunately there is still a lot of rubbish buried. We both had nothing by morning tea with Tom and Sandy. They are nearly finished their area too and said to go over their holes with my 2300 (I can hear the little ones better).

Steve walked back to camp to do some more plumbing. I found a nicer bit which I prompted walked over to show the others. Also I had twinged my back with all the bending and needed to stretch it out.

Back for lunch. Happy with my nugget so treated Steve to toasted sandwiches instead of the usual salad.

I headed back to the scrapes by myself as they had finished. I continued on and was rewarded for all my work. My biggest yet but I can’t say too much on here but it was very exciting!!

Lovely evening with the moon rising. Saw a falling star that took ages to fall but couldn’t think of a wish quick enough!!

Icecream for dessert tonight – that tells you I got a nice one.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment