Sunday 31 March 2019

Sat, 30th Mar, 2019 10 Mile Outcamp, Tarmoola Station, 60km north of Leonora, WA



The wind blew all night – van closed up.

7.30am 18 degrees, clear sky and cold wind still blowing.

I baked some cookies while Steve started packing the truck.

25 degrees at lunch time, the wind has settled.

Pottered about packing things and cleaning the cottage.

Emptied my flycatchers after I had left them to dry out – still stinks. It is amazing how many they have caught – thousands, and there are still heaps bugging us!!!

The cattle wandered in for drinks as we had coffee on the verandah.

Ceri used the photos I sent her to advertise for a new caretaker – looks good, maybe we should stay!!

Played a few games of Skipbo – I am having a run of very good luck at the moment.

Drinks on the verandah – had to put my flanny on as the breeze is quite nippy. Forecast for 14 degrees in the morning.

Watched another great movie based on true events – seen a lot like that lately. This one was the USS Indianapolis which transported the atomic bomb across the ocean during WW2.

Cool evening.

NO PHOTOS TODAY

No comments:

Post a Comment