Wednesday 10 April 2024

Mon, 8th Apr, 2024 Jon & Annalise’s place, Cairns, Qld (Great Grandad meets Beau and The Geck Family photos)

Steve took Terry out for the morning. I still have a dizzy head but starting feel a bit better. I had missed 2 physio appointments are she was ill the first one and I was too dizzy on Friday so I thought I had better go today. As the exercises she had given me for my neck seemed to be working she said she would work on my sinuses. She had healing hands as I felt so much better afterwards.

Steve came back - he had a great time out with his Dad. They went up to Kuranda and checked out the Barron Falls that still had a lot of water pouring over it.



They then went for a drive along Trinity Beach then lunch at Holloways Beach after checking out the damage where Thomatis Creek had broken through.

In the afternoon Steve brought him up to Jon’s to meet his great grandson, Beau.







Daniel, Fran and Sophia arrived so we were able to get a full family photos as Lynda was still here. So lovely to have all the family together.



As we missed a photo with Fran the other day we grabbed it today.

Fran got to have a lovely cuddle with Beau too.



Dan and family headed home. He had a good day at work and they have missed him as there is a lot of work on at the moment.

I dropped Terry off then I headed off to Dan’s as I will stay for the night to babysit Sophia tomorrow as Fran has a dentist appointment and it is Dan’s first day back at work. Her parents will drive her in as she can’t drive herself for a while yet.

Steve picked up a pizza to have dinner with Terry as Brian had a meeting tonight.

Had dinner and got the run down on feeding Sophia etc for tomorrow morning.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment