Saturday 6 April 2024

Wed, 3rd Apr, 2024 Jon & Annalise’s place, Cairns, Qld (Birthday bracelet)

Rain this morning. My neck was playing up and I didn’t get a good night’s sleep - must be getting old! Sadly I had to cancel a breakfast date with Suzanne which was a shame. Felt better once I had a sleep in and walked about for a while.

Into town with Kaylene to join Wendy and Andrea for lunch at Candy’s Cafe which was delicious. More rain fell in quick showers.

We went up two shops to IndiviJewel. You can make your own bracelets, earrings etc there using gemstones, pearls etc. I wanted to make one with pink and blue stones for my grandchildren then added some gold and quartz crystals for my birthday - should have been diamonds for April but oh well. We chose our stones and got to work. Andrea’s was easy as she chose big stones and Kaylene’s was pearls. Wendy and I had the hardest job with the little stones but we got there in the end and we all loved the end result. I also managed to find the ones that went flying from my tweezers!

It was a great thing to share together and create something special for ourselves.








Back home for a cuppa and relax. Steve has been working hard finishing off a few jobs.

Lynda cooked roast lamb so we joined her and Annalise for dinner. Beau decided to join us for dinner but didn’t want to lay down. He is so strong we propped him up in the chair for a photo to send to his Daddy.

He didn’t stay there long though preferring to be with Mummy. Beau has been sleeping well at night but not so good during the day!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment