Friday 5 April 2024

Tues, 2nd Apr, 2024 Jon & Annalise’s place, Cairns, Qld (My birthday)

Misty April showers to start my birthday with! Lots of lovely messages and phone calls from our wonderful family and friends. My social calendar is filling up this week. Luckily Lynda isn’t going back to Groote to work so she will be on hand to help Annalise if needed so I am freer.

Joined Grant, Tracy and George for smoko at their work. So great to catch up with them. Will spend a night or two when we leave with them on their block near Davies Creek on the Tablelands.

Cuppa with Rebecca and Clive. She had made me a special treat too and it was delicious.

Over to Kaylene and Rick’s then we all headed out to Trinity Beach for dinner. Rick had cooked chicken, smashed roast potatoes and salad - I brought some date slice! The breeze was lovely and it wasn’t raining! A lovely way to finish off my birthday.



Kaylene and I went for a walk up and down the path - so lovely to be out wandering after all that rain recently.


Looking back to Yorkey’s Knob.

Back to their house for a cuppa and some more chatting.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment