Sunday 31 December 2017

Sun, 31st Dec, 2017 House&Dog sit, Eaton (near Bunbury) to Kev & Linda’s housesit, Leschenault (near Bunbury), WA


Another lovely morning . You can see why people love summer around here.

Finished packing and cleaning up.

Walked the dogs for the last time. We were going to keep them dry but Benjie jumped into the river before we got so they both then had fun chasing sticks. I should have taken my camera to video them as they are so funny. I would throw two sticks but Piper would go after the same one as Benjie and they would swim back together holding each end of the stick.

Locked up and sent Marlene a thank you text as it has been fun for a change.

Over to Kev and Linda’s and spent the afternoon chatting. I caught up on my blog so I am up-to-date for 2017.

Rang Mum, Jon, Dan and Erica to wish them all a happy New Year. We will be up later than them of course as our midnight will be their 2am.

Loretta and Wes and the kids came over too so we had a great BBQ and lots of fun.


NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment