Wednesday 14 February 2018

Fri, 9th Feb, 2018 Bob & Margaret’s, near Mandurah, WA



Windy but clear and sunny. Sent Judy a message for her birthday.

Pottered around and worked on my blog then transferring info off the new Canning Stock Route map into my laptop ready for our trip.

Wind has really picked up today.

Went in to visit Kev and Linda and Steve had a look at their fridge which is no longer working on electricity – the element has gone.

Ordered pizza on the way home for a treat for Margaret. I baked my coconut passionfruit pie as there were passionfruits falling off the chicken pen and no one was eating them. It was yum yum – been a long time since I have made that one.

Watched the Opening Ceremony of the Winter Olympics in Korea with Bob and Margaret.

Still very windy as we headed back to our van.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment