Monday 9 April 2018

Sat, 7th Apr, 2018 Bush camp, 15km north of Laverton, WA



6.30am 21.7 degrees, clear sky and still.

Headed out detecting early to try and beat the heat. No joy. My bit is the only salt & pepper ground, the rest is just quartz.

Suzanne rang for a belated birthday chat as I missed her call on my birthday. Poor Kayleigh has had two sick little girls with gastro and now Tenille and Libby have gone down with it. Not nice at all. Alexander is home as the yacht he is working on is in Cairns. Had a wonderful chat with him.

Steve came back with small railway spikes from the old woodline railway around this area but no gold.

Played a few games of Skipbo before lunch then I worked on my blog with my fan on.

3pm it was 39 degrees in the van. A bit cooler outside as there is a light breeze.

Steve and Kev went for a drive to see if there were any other interesting areas. Nothing took their fancy.

Still evening – the sky was really sparkling tonight with so many diamonds.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment