Friday 26 July 2019

Mon, 15th July, 2019 Bush camp, south-east of Eastern Creek, east of Nullagine, WA



7.15am 13.2 degrees, clear sky and gusty wind still blowing.

Steve went off detecting. I stayed at camp to write up more of my blog and do my end of financial year spreadsheets etc. Also my hair needed washing and I wanted to put dinner in the Ecopot after lunch.

Steve wandered all over the place for no gold. Ended up going back to the dry blowing area and picked up two little bits.

Still very windy. Had a late cuppa while we played 3 to Kings card game.

Changed to Skipbo while we had our drinks.

At last the wind settled enough to get the fire going to heat the shower water.

After dinner the wind sprung up again. 9pm down to 18 degrees with the van closed up again.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment