Thursday 25 June 2015

Wed, 24th June, 2015 ‘Waanyarra’, Dunolly State Forest


The van kept warm as it was 10 degrees at 7.30am in the van and only 3 degrees outside. Looks like another lovely day with clear sky.

Rang Jenny to wish her a happy birthday.

Steve coloured my hair then headed off detecting. I worked on my blog.

After lunch went for my hour walk. After a cuppa we collected firewood. Dark clouds are coming over. Other caravanners Chris and Diane have been having problems with their fridge so Steve went over to give them a hand. I tried to go online to upload my blog but couldn’t get on. It was nice in the van at 15 degrees so didn’t go out to put the fire on so got dinner ready instead.

Rang Mum and Dad for a chat – Joc and John flew back to Mt Eliza today. Tried ringing Kaylene & Rick but they had gone to dinner so chatted with Jakob. Rang Wendy for a chat too. Didn’t put the heater on till 7pm. A bit more wind tonight.

NO PHOTOS TODAY



No comments:

Post a Comment