Wednesday 9 September 2015

Tues, 8th September, 2015 Mum & Dad’s, Cairns


Another beautiful clear morning.

Off to work I went in my uniform – love catching up with the girls but my legs whinged about the long day on my legs the other day!!!

Fish and Wedges is the new special today. Yummy cupcake for morning tea from the Home Ec Dept upstairs.

The dentist rescheduled from Fri to midday today so missed out on lunch with the girls. Got my splint – to stop me grinding my teeth and cracking them. That put a hole in the wallet too.

Kaylene said she was free and Wendy was ready for lunch too so we went down to Earlville for lunch.

Wendy went back to work at the dentists and Kaylene and I wandered around buying birthday cards etc. I got some silica to try for my shoulders and will feed it to Steve for his spur. The silica helps the calcium be absorbed so that it doesn’t form the spurs etc.

Kaylene headed home so I went around to Wendy A for a cuppa. Her daughter, Kimberley and granddaughter, Leah were there which was nice. Pam called in too – just had some nasties cut out of her forehead, poor thing. Steve arrived home so chatted for a bit more then headed home to change for a walk on the Esplanade with the girls.

Quite a cool strong breeze today. Stopped at the Spiegel Zelt to ask about the show again. Should have gone tonight as there was lots of seats left but will try tomorrow night.

Rang Steve when I got home. All well though they didn’t get up to Wild Irish or Lone Star Pass as Rick’s truck couldn’t get up the hill. Didn’t find any gold for 2 days but then they found some little bits. I think he said 9 grams but not sure if that is total for trip or for weekend. He will head home on Friday.

Valerie picked me up for cross-stitch at Susan’s – I just went for a cuppa and chat. My cross-stitch is in the cupboard in the van and will get it out one day when I am bored!!

NO PHOTOS TODAY


No comments:

Post a Comment