Wednesday 28 December 2016

Tues, 27th Dec, 2016 Bob & Margaret’s, Florida Beach, Dawesville, WA


Cold and windy with more scuds of rain coming over.

Quiet morning trying to get my camera working again. Found out it had a 24 month warranty so got back onto Camera Warehouse and they will look into it for me. I imagine I will have to post it back to Canon again.

Margaret made beautiful scones for morning tea then Bob and Steve headed off for a quiet place so Steve could teach Bob a few more bits about his detector etc.

I rang Erica to see if she had gotten her photos off her phone (same as mine). Ended up speaking with David about it and he said to try putting in another sim card and saving the photos to that. Ben Woodcock was there too so had a chat with him which was nice.

I tried the sim card thing and that didn’t work then I thought about Bluetooth. Got it on the phone but it wanted a passkey so Googled it and found out what to do. Slow process but I got all the photos off my little phone which was great. Now if the boys send me something I will be able to download it onto the computer – yeah.

Here is the beautiful photo of Dan, Jon and Bandit in front of Jess and Jon’s tree.

Tracy had sent a photo of Mum and Dad and one of Mum with her new ruby ring – rubies are her favourite.


Windy day again but the rain clouds have gone and it is a lovely day. The boys came back wiser and even found the gold they had buried – thank goodness.

Rang Mum & Dad for a chat – they had a great Christmas.

Drinkies then dinner with Bob & Margaret. I supplied dessert so we called it our ‘late’ Christmas Dinner. I even had a couple of prawns which Margaret had marinated.

Windy and cloudy again so very chilly as we headed back to the van. Another light shower of rain came over.


No comments:

Post a Comment