Friday 30 December 2016

Wed, 28th Dec, 2016 Bob & Margaret’s, Florida Beach, Dawesville, WA


Cold this morning, 18 degrees at 7.30am with the van all closed up. Still windy and overcast.

Put the washing on in the house and by 9.30 the sun was out so all is good.

David & Majella rang to say hi. When they were at Rushworth that met a couple and got chatting about WA. They mentioned our names and lo and behold they were talking to Robert and Robyn that we met at Mosquito Creek – what a small world.

Bob gave me a great WA 4WD map book which will be very handy. Margaret gave me two crochet-topped hand towels which I need as the other one is nearly threadbare.

Wandered down to the beach in the afternoon with my detector and Margaret’s little one to see if we can find any treasures. Unfortunately no gold rings though I did find a lure and then a swivel and some rubbish so it wasn’t a total waste. Wind was blowing hard so it was hard to hear etc.

Cold wind tonight – had to get out the slippers to keep my feet warm.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment