Saturday 10 December 2016

Wed, 7th Dec, 2016 Ross & Lara’s, Wattle Grove, WA


Overcast and dreary this morning. A shower of rain about 9am then the sky cleared.

Sorted out our sightseeing plan.

Rang Hema about the time not being right on the Hema Navigator and the chap told me how to fix it. I said how ‘girlie’ gets lost on freeways and he asked if I had done an update. No, only the new 4WD map they sent me. He sent me the info and I got it updated. Now to try it on the freeway to see if ‘girlie’ can find her way now.

Lunch with cousin Linda, George and two of their children, Vassia and Gala. Great to catch up with them all. Linda said the parrots we had visit us were common here and called ‘ring neck parrots’ or commonly called ‘28s’.

Back to the van and Steve got Maa and Paa sheep in with the new ones after chatting with Ross. We are so grateful to Ross and Lara for letting us stay here – it certainly helps in city situations.

Rang Mum and Dad for a chat. Hard to break away from seeing them every day but it helps to be able to chat often.


NO PHOTOS TODAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment