Sunday 24 August 2014

Sun, 24th Aug, 2014 Woodgate

The morning greeted us with sunshine so another lap of the Esplanade was done. Beautiful beach and so long with no one on it.  No dolphins though has the sea was choppier and of course I had my camera.

Erica had excess data on her internet dongle so I have made great use of it and uploaded my “2 Geckos Cruising” blog of our trip last year on the Carnival Spirit to Pacific Islands. Got lots of info, photos and certificates off Greg about the Grout family which was great. The wind came up and got colder but the rain stayed away. Our niece, Ella’s hockey team won their semi-final so good luck for the final Ella.


Great V8 racing. Lou texted that he was lonely as he only had Fozzie to watch the V8’s with!!

Looking north
Looking south

My favourite tree at the boat ramp near our walkway

Norfolk Pines line the Esplanade

Wash day fun

Our beach house in Woodgate

No comments:

Post a Comment