Wednesday 18 January 2017

Thurs, 12th Jan, 2017 Pine Plantation, Ludlow Tuart Forest, Ludlow, WA


Cooler morning after an early shower of rain. Dark clouds passing over quickly with the wind then a bit of sun shines through. There were 10 campers in the little circular camp area, 2 vans, 1 camper/trailer and the rest backpackers in cars.

I got started on catching up on my blog while Steve did the washing. Had a break and chatted with the couple in the camper/trailer from Bli Bli. They said the Council said it was ok to camp here.

I kept working – when I shrink the photo to put into my laptop version and on the blog it used to be in a small size easy to fit into the text but for some reason (change of camera) it doesn’t so I have to hand shrink them which takes a lot longer.

Steve wandered off with his long tongs and garbage bags picking up all the rubbish. There are 5 bins here but some people are just too slack and then they wonder why the Councils close the free camps.

On and off clouds and very windy day so only got to a top of 23 but all the washing dried. Forecast for only 12 tonight!!


NO PHOTOS TODAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment