Wednesday 10 January 2018

Sun, 7th Jan, 2018 Bob & Margaret’s, near Mandurah, WA


Warmer morning though it is still very windy.

Another quiet day pottering around doing bits and pieces. I made two rubbish bag holders – handy having a sewing room to use and Margaret to help me!! WA is bringing in the No Plastic rule in July so I may as well save my shopping bags which I use for our rubbish.

Getting through the Battavia – sickening to think what those poor people endured and that there were such horrible people who could inflict such cruelity.

This is Margaret’s latest hibiscus bush – only thin at the moment but has a lot of flower buds getting ready to open. Very big flower but it only opens for the day then closes and falls off. It is from the Summerific Series.


Still very windy but not cold when we walked after drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment