Wednesday 23 October 2019

Mon, 21st Oct, 2019 Mum & Dad’s place, Cairns, Qld



Had a good trip and arrived on time at 6.15am (4.15am WA time). Managed to get some sleep.

Jon picked me up and dropped me at Mum and Dad’s. They were still snoozing so I just crept in and went to my bed to catch up on some sleep.

Had a lovely breakfast chatting.

The Rose of Sharon has bloomed again for some reason – must have known I was coming home. It usually only blooms in April. It has a lovely white bloom.


After smoko went shopping then did some cleaning and washed the car. Cloudy day, 32 degrees so put the fans on.

The Rose of Sharon flower only lasts the day and by this afternoon it has already gone pink.

I washed and vacuumed Mum’s car.

Sent of texts to everyone to sort out my social life for the next 3 weeks. Arranged dinner for Sunday night with Dan, Fran, Jon and Jess.

6pm down comes the rain. The pilot said the forecast was for a shower of rain. It is a lovely heavy downpour. So much for me cleaning the car!

Dinner at Brothers with Mum and. I feel like I haven’t been away.

More rain after we got home. Such a lovely sound to go to sleep by.



No comments:

Post a Comment