Sunday 14 February 2016

Sat, 13th Feb, 2016 Queen Victoria Jubilee Park, Williamstown, SA



Slept in this morning after our late night.

Rang Val Russell to wish her a happy birthday for yesterday as I couldn’t get onto her last night. She was out with Mum and Dad which was lovely. 83 years old and going well since she stopped her medications etc – amazing and she is feeling great.

Got my contract for the magazine – just got to check that my blog is ok.

Cricket game today on the oval with the young kids in their cricket whites.

Nice quiet day pottering. Steve polished the truck while I caught up on my blog etc.

Wind gusting up a bit and a few clouds coning over.

Erica rang – having problems with her computer.

Cloudy evening with the wind still blowing.

NO PHOTOS TODAY



No comments:

Post a Comment