Thursday 7 July 2016

Wed, 6th July, 2016 Rest area near Leinster to Leinster Van Park, Leinster, WA


Rain started at 2.20 am.

7.30am 11.5 degrees in the van – on with the heater.

Jeff came over to warm up in the van while we had a cuppa. We decided to drive in and see if there was any room in the van park as we figured it might be full with the wet weather coming.

Rang Jeff to say there was room and then we drove to the shop and got our groceries. Drizzle all day – good day to stay inside with the heater on.

Stripped the bed and took all the washing to the laundry – free washing machines and driers here which isn’t bad for the $20/night with water and power. After lunch I left Steve in charge of the washing – well chatting with the lady while the machines did their job. I walked over to the Post Office with my brolly and picked up my new detector and a letter from Jon with our new Visa card.

Steve had fun playing with the new detector. Very compact – just my style – now to find the gold to pay for it.

Jeff joined us in the warm van for a drink and to watch the ABC!! I rang Wendy to say I hadn’t booked our flights yet – she said she saw Mum who was excited we were coming home. Will definitely be going but will wait to see if anymore sales come up in the meantime.


No comments:

Post a Comment