Sunday 7 May 2017

Fri, 5th May, 2017 Mum & Dad’s, Cairns, Qld


Rainy morning. Joined the Pinks for a cuppa at work.

Into town for lunch with the ‘Melbourne Cup’ girls. Very windy day.

Wendy and I had planned on cocktails at Mondos tonight but scuds of rain and a lot of wind put us off being outside on the Esplanade. Checked out another new bar called 3 Wolves which was recommended to us as making great cocktails.

Home to change then Dave picked me up. Into town with Wendy and Sarah where we met Trish and Andrea and had a great night enjoying Toberone cocktails and the champion cocktail barman made us another creamy one which he called Friday Night – just made it up and it was lovely.

Sarah dropped me home but when I went to open the screen it was locked. Normally it is only the timber door so I couldn’t get in. I had to ring Mum to wake her up so she could unlock the door. We laughed – I said ‘she was just checking up on what time I was getting home!!’

NO PHOTOS TODAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment