Monday 3 December 2018

Sat, 1st Dec, 2018 Outback Accommodation, Sandstone, WA



7am 25 degrees, clear sky and light breeze.

Let out the chickens and fed them and the cockatiels. Put on our washing – nice having a big machine to use so did the sheets, towels etc.

Steve went off detecting. I did some sweeping and cobwebbing around the units.

Rang Daniel but no answer so left a message. Tried Andrea and Wendy but no answer there. Wendy texted back that she was on her way to Andrea’s so will try and ring me later.

Steve came back empty handed – getting lots of exercise.

After lunch Andrea rang back and we caught up on everything. She had a Christmas morning tea with a heap of ladies who all enjoy the work she puts into decorating her house for Christmas. I get to see it all on Facebook.

I did my monthly bookwork and my blog on the laptop – got to keep on top of the bills, bank accounts etc.

Cleaned up some leaves around the patio area for the units. Cleaned the pool – had to get wet to get the leaves off the bottom – of course that didn’t worry me as it is quite hot in the sun. 35 degrees in the van. Steve washed the van and pumped up the tyres ready for the bitumen run to Leonora in a couple of days. I made a cuppa then we both enjoyed a dip in the pool.

Played Rummykub – Steve won 4 games straight!!

Found ‘A Place to Call Home’ series on Foxtel and watched a few episodes over drinks. We saw the house they used for the series when we visited my cousin in Camden, NSW.

I put a potato bake in the oven and Steve cooked lamb, rosemary sausages, that Mickey left us, on the BBQ – very nice.

Watched some more episodes then headed off to bed. Lovely evening temperature.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment