Friday 14 December 2018

Thurs, 13th Dec, 2018 10 Mile Outcamp, Tarmoola Station, 60km north of Leonora, WA



Very windy night. The shadecloth worked well blocking the sun this morning so we didn’t wake up till 8am. It was 21 degrees with a clear sky and a strong blustery SE wind.

I put the washing on – so nice having a bigger machine. I started the smallest of my jigsaws, 300 pieces, which is of some horses galloping.

After lunch Steve headed off exploring the area for gold while I looked into doing up some of my blog photos into yearly books for the boys.

Rang Mum and Dad for a chat to make sure they were ready for the cyclone. Mum just hoping for more rain as they didn’t get enough recently. I checked the BOM prediction and I think the cyclone will miss them and get Townsville and work its way down the coast to Bundaberg.

Steve back with only rubbish.

Cooked a potato bake in the newly installed stove – will keep the heat out of my van now.

The wind still blowing and is quite cool as we had dinner in the van. I went outside to get something from the cottage and noticed the mat under the awning is covered in big ants. They only come out at night as we haven’t seen any during the day.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment