Tuesday 11 August 2015

Sun, 9th August, 2015 Spring Plains State Forest bush camp, Argyle


Disturbed night’s sleep with another visit by the local yahoos doing their burn outs.

7am 11 degrees inside. 8am 5.7 degrees outside. I got my funny eye thing that apparently is a migraine so took some panadol and laid down and it was gone in half an hour – luckily. No pain just my vision in the right eye gets distorted. Quiet morning inside as it is overcast and cold outside (8 degrees).

Only 10.2 degrees at lunch. Steve headed out for one last attempt to find some gold. I read by book.

He came back empty-handed. I gave him the short back & sides – haircut that is!!

Then he washed our very dirty truck and van.

Spent to rest of the afternoon by the fire reading and watching the little ‘tree hugger’ birds and the scarlet robins flit about.

Googled clutches as he has decided we will need to put a new one in before we head off to WA.

NO PHOTOS TODAY



No comments:

Post a Comment