Saturday 4 June 2016

Thurs, 2nd June, 2016 ‘Belly Plate Camp’, near Goodin Mine, 93km NE of Meekatharra, WA


7.30am 17.7 degrees, clear sky and gusty wind from the east.

Steve headed off detecting and I went for my walk. Nice quiet relaxing day.

He found 2 little bits (0.6g) and one in a bit of quartz (we will give it 0.2g).






After lunch he went back out for another detect but came back with nothing. I had made dinner in the Ecopot tonight. We then headed up to internet hill so I could get the monthly interest and upload my blog etc.

Stopped to check out the rock hole and Mr Goanna was out sunbaking.




Rang Rick, Kaylene was out walking, so had a great chat with him.

The sun set but no clouds to make pretty colours in the sky tonight. Back to camp where Jeff and Lyn had the fire going.

Spotted 5 satellites tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment