Tuesday 14 March 2017

Fri, 10th Mar, 2017 Membinup Beach, 65km east of Esperance, WA


7.30am and thunder is rumbling with a few flashes of lightning followed by some drops of rain. The wind has stopped but the sky is very dark.

Emma’s 21st birthday. Sent her a text for the right day this time.

10am more thunder as dark clouds roll over us. Quite cold in the light breeze with no sun warming us up.

After lunch some blue sky appears in the south west but the dark clouds soon came over again from the north.

A bit more rain, only up to 24 degrees today with the van all closed up.

Gave my hard drive Leigh and Sarah to download. Leigh likes playing patience with cards – not just on the computer, so I taught him the ‘hand patience’ and ‘clock patience’.

Margaret sent a text saying she was a great grandma for the 9th time, I texted back I was a great-aunt for the 3rd time! She then rang so we had a good chat.

We all gathered around Greg’s fire for drinks though the wind has picked up again so there wasn’t much warmth coming from the ‘pig’. Sarah gave me her rice recipe so I gave her my recipe book to go through. After dinner I downloaded more movies off their hard drive so we should be good for a long while.

Out the window I saw the moon and some stars so hopefully we might have better weather coming.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment