Sunday 12 March 2017

Thurs, 9th Mar, 2017 Membinup Beach, 65km east of Esperance, WA


7am 23 degrees and overcast and still very windy. Tracy Pink’s birthday today so will ring her later.

I worked on my blog and finished my book – one that the series Bones is based off. Greg gave me the newest Dan Brown book, Inferno, so looking forward to starting that one.

Steve helped Greg sort out his TV as he couldn’t get it to read the hard drive movies last night. Turns out it is like our first one so I downloaded some TV series and a couple of movies onto a USB for him as the TV will recognise a USB.

We pulled the fridge forward to put new foam around the edge to stop the dust from coming in through the edge of the fridge. Steve had put the bigger vent to keep the fridge cooler when we were hot in Mildura but since then we haven’t been hot and it has just allowed more dust into the fridge cavity!! Tried to put a type of wind deflector at one stage but that didn’t work so easier to seal the fridge!!

Rang Tracy – it is her 50th so we are glad we rang. All is well at home which is great.

Steve went for another walk – good boy while I sat on my bottom and continued with my blog. Can only do so much till I run out of battery then have to wait to recharge it.

2.30pm and more rain – only light scuds.

I put the videos I have taken with my camera on my spare USBs so we can watch them on the TV when we watch our daily photos of 2 years past.

Charging time again so I went for a walk through the campsites and followed the track around to the river further upstream. Didn’t take my camera so will have come back for a photo. Walked up over the dune then back onto the beach and back around to camp just as another shower of rain started.

Wind settling down but the sky is very dark so probably more rain to come.

6pm more lightning and thunder but at least the wind has dropped so we can listen to the rolling waves again and the occasional thunder roll.

Very peaceful.


NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment