Monday 27 May 2019

Sat, 25th May, 2019 Bush camp near Jubilee Hill, 50km south of Laverton, WA



7.30am 14 degrees, no wind and cloudy to the north east.

Carol and I got our washing done. Steve used the waste water to give the truck a wash – well take a layer of dirt off poor old Pat.

Steve went wandering with his detector while I pottered around the van putting dinner in the Ecopot and folding the washing as it dried.

After a cuppa I detected near the van and got a little sliver of gold straight up then nothing else. I think the gold fairies just give me a bit to shut me up about the lack of gold around here. Steve came back with sore feet and no gold.

Got the fire going early as it is cooling off quickly with clouds blocking the sun again. As dinner was cooked we headed inside about 6pm as the others weren’t cooking on the fire tonight either.

We played a game of Skipbo – I won. Had a nice hot shower, van all closed up again. Had a yummy dinner then settled in to watch TV.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment