Monday 30 May 2022

Sun, 29th May, 2022 Hidden Valley Holiday Park, Berrimah, NT

Few clouds about this morning. Went for a nice walk. 

Now I have my groceries I made pikelets and put the date slice in the over. Rod and Christine wandered over while we were have a cuppa and joined us for pikelets and rosella jam.

I read my book while Steve went for a wander. Sounds like lots of people have issues with their car or van so we don’t feel too bad.

Erica returned my call. All good at the moment. They had been at the markets this morning.

Gary and Cheryl stopped by on their walk and checked out the camper then stayed for a lovely long chat. 

Got our drinks out then Rod came over to offer Steve a drink for helping him out with his car so we went over and spent a lovely time chatting with them over cheese, biscuits and Christine’s homemade sweet chilli jam which went beautifully with the cheese.

New neighbours beside us tonight.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment