Thursday 7 September 2017

Mon, 4th Sept, 2017 Bush camp, near Meekatharra, WA


7am 10.2 degrees, clear sky. Heater on again.

Decided to do the washing and spring clean the van (boy did it need it) as we aren’t detecting today. Nice wind and warm sunshine to dry the clothes though the wind is still quite cold. As I was mainly in the sun I got down to shorts and t-shirt to get some sun on my white skin. Hasn’t seen sun for a few months now as we are always in long sleeves and long pants.

Sandy made some choc chip cookies and came bearing gifts for smoko as the boys were off wandering around the area.

After lunch I worked on my blog then played 3 to Kings with Sandy.

Made some more ‘nuts & bolts’ for nibbles then joined the others for drinks around our fire.

The wind settled down after sunset so we enjoyed watching the moon rise as our dinner reheated in the camp oven.


NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment