Monday 18 September 2017

Thurs, 14th Sept, 2017 Bush camp, near Meekatharra, WA (Erica & Terry’s 60th Wed Anniv)


7am 15.6 degrees, clear sky. Erica and Terry’s 60th wedding anniversary today. Rang them to wish them all the best. We will miss not being with everyone to celebrate this special occasion. They have received congratulation letters from the Premier, Prime Minister etc.

It is also Kaylene’s birthday so gave her a call – she was out getting some retail therapy!! It is also Alexander’s – he is on a boat somewhere on the other side of the world. I also remember Joanne who we lost to cancer.

Back out detecting.

After lunch I stayed back and stewed some not so tasty apples so I can have apple sauce with my pork chops and caught up on my blog. Sandy then gave my hair a trim.

We then played a few games of Sequence – she is going to give herself the game for Christmas.

Steve back from detecting by smoko – certainly warming up, 31 degrees in the van. He relaxed and I joined Tom, Sandy and Lara for a few games of Skipbo.

Wispy clouds came over making a lovely sunset.

Lara decided to do pizzas so we joined her and Ross for her homemade pizzas, chicken, roo and Hawaiian. Yum. I took over the last of my fruit cake and the custard we had bought for dessert. Ross loves fruit cake so that was a hit.


NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment