Wednesday 29 August 2018

Sun 22nd July, 2018 Jon & Jess’ home, Cairns, Qld



Lovely cool morning. Quiet day transferring Wendy B’s movies onto my new hard drive. That should keep us going for another year when we don’t have TV reception. Updated the songs on my phone now I have figured how to use it. Did some more blog with a game or two with the dogs when I needed to stretch.

Robert and Robyn rang. They are at Mt Dockrell where we were detecting so I gave them the marks where we were. Rick rang to say he was back and Steve was fine but staying up there for a few more days.

Fran works on most weekends (more money as a nurse in aged care) which leaves Daniel free to fly his drone etc. He has been busy doing a few things around the house too.

Quiet night with the dogs.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment