Wednesday 29 August 2018

Tues, 24th July, 2018 Jon & Jess’ home, Cairns, Qld (Erica’s birthday)



Tried ringing Erica but didn’t get an answer so sent her a text and a message on Facebook.

Few clouds around still, warmer morning.

Went to a couple of Op Shops with Mum looking for a bag, shirts for Dad and bedspread. Got 2 out of 3 and I got a nice blouse too.

While we were having a cuppa I saw Lee Munroe, one of our neighbours from Cicero Close. Chatted with her for ages.

After lunch I visited Rebecca.

Daniel and Fran came over and collected some more dishes etc out of my collection.

Packed up some of my stuff and took it back home. Cooked Mum and Dad dinner then back to Bandit and Lily for the night. Jon and Jess will be home tomorrow – they have posted some lovely photos on Facebook and are having a wonderful time.

Didn’t hear from Erica and couldn’t get through so I rang David and Amanda to make sure nothing had happened. He had rung her during the day so she was fine. Amanda and I had a lovely chat – it will be great to see them in September. Will try Erica again tomorrow when Steve gets back.

Got a message from Jon that they flight arrives 7.40am tomorrow morning.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment