Wednesday 29 August 2018

Thurs, 19th July, 2018 Mum & Dad’s home to Jon & Jess’ home, Cairns, Qld



Overcast morning.

Mum and I picked up Val and we had a great day out. Played our favourite machine and won a bit then it overheated and they had to shut it down!! We tried a few of the others but they aren’t as good. Had nice coffees and lunch.

I packed my stuff and went down to Jon and Jess so I could drive them to the airport. Played with Bandit and Lily for a bit and got the low down on food etc for them and Charlie.

After dropping them off I got into my room and started working my way through by boxes. Will get rid of the surplus stuff and all my books. Can’t see me having a library or a house for that matter. Can’t part with the crystal and special ornaments yet though.

The dogs are keeping me company. I found some mouse dropping so decided to wait for the morning to investigate further.

Tom and Sandy rang for a chat. They are having fun.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment