Saturday 28 September 2019

Thurs, 26th Sept, 2019 Mickey & Chris’ place, Sandstone, WA



7.30am 17.5 degrees, cloudy and light breeze.

Rang Mum and Dad for a chat – all good there.

Steve went detecting. Mickey and I took the dogs for a walk through the golf course – which is ironstone pebbles and oil treated ‘greens’.

The mulberry tree is loaded so we got purple fingers picking and eating the yummy fruit.

I rang TransWA to find out about the bus trip from Mt Magnet to Perth. Then I can use my ticket also for the train down to Mandurah. Will be a long day but much cheaper than flying from up here.

Steve came back for lunch – no joy. 33 degrees in the van.

I put a stew in the Ecopot then did my baking after lunch. Steve went back out detecting – determined chap, I have given up.

Heard from the Caravan Shed and our fridge should be freighted up today so we should see it on Tuesday.

No gold for Steve but we had a beautiful sunset to enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment