Sunday 3 November 2019

Fri, 1st Nov, 2019 Mum & Dad’s place, Cairns, Qld



Blue sky and puffy clouds.

Jill (daughter of Mum’ friend Peg who recently passed away aged 98) and John called in for a cuppa and chat. They love travelling too and have a detector like mine and are planning a trip to WA so I was able to fill them in on rules and places to go etc.

Dark clouds are building up again as I joined Wendy, Rebecca, Kaylene and Andrea for lunch at a new café. Very nice lunch with lots of chatting of course.

Grabbed a few groceries and a new laundry trolley for Mum on the way home. Then I had to assemble it and hammer on the clip to keep the wheels on – hope they stay on.

Cooked half of the fish (I got off Andrea the other day) for dinner which Mum and Dad enjoyed. They miss their fish dinners from when Steve and I would go fishing when we lived here. Jon gave them some recently from a fishing trip which was great.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment