Sunday 10 November 2019

Fri, 8th Nov, 2019 Mum & Dad’s place, Cairns, Qld



Warmer morning as the sky is a lot clearer today.

Drove out to Andrea’s for a cuppa and to return her fascinator I borrowed for the Melbourne Cup lunch. She has been hard at work putting up her many Christmas decorations. Forgot to take my camera but she will post photos on Facebook when she completes the amazing display.

On the way home I called into the Crematorium to see our son Anthony’s plaque. Hard to believe that was 28 years ago. I also got some information about plaques for us – boy the price has gone up but I might get prepared so the boys won’t have to worry about that when the time comes – hopefully not for a long time yet.

Met up with old friends for a lovely lunch at Palm Cove.

Quiet afternoon.

Watched one of Mum’s DVDs – Sound of Music, made in 1965. Still an amazing movie and of course the songs are fabulous so we had fun singing along.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment