Sunday 10 November 2019

Sat, 9th Nov, 2019 Mum & Dad’s place, Cairns, Qld



Lovely clear sky today – the first one since I came home.

Kaylene picked me up and we headed to the shops for some Christmas present shopping. Had a nice time wandering then a bite to eat for lunch. Got all my gifts.

Warmer day so put the fan on as I wrapped up my presents which I will leave with Mum for Christmas morning.

Called down to the boys again and had a nice afternoon chatting with them and Fran. Jess was doing her last shift for Disability Care as she starts her new job for Passions of Paradise Dive/Cruise Company on Monday – she will be doing admin/account work with normal hours which will fit in better with her studying. Dan helped Jon carry in the new lounge he bought.

Dinner and movies with Mum and Dad. It has been wonderful to be home to help them out – making meals, washing and cleaning and bits and pieces as they need it.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment