Monday 5 March 2018

Sun, 4th Mar, 2018 Mum & Dad’s, Cairns, Qld to Bob & Margaret’s, near Mandurah, WA



Overcast this morning and very muggy – not that I am complaining. So nice to home and warm.

Visited Val who is still in hospital. She is improving which is great. Won’t be long and she will be out with Mum again.

Home for lunch with Mum and Dad then over to Brian’s to watch the Supercars – I didn’t realise they had dropped the V8 in front of Supercars. Next year they change to V6s so hence the change. Ian and Fozzie were there too which was great to catch up with them.

Around to say bye to Jon and Jess and then Dan and Fran. Fran’s parents were there too so had another lovely chat with them.

Mum cooked her delicious sweet curry sausages for dinner then I got ready to leave. They drove me out the airport and we were very good – no tears. It actually felt as if I was just going on a holiday as we will be back in July.

Had a great time with my family and friends and those I missed we will catch up with in July and September when we are home again on our big desert/Cape York/desert trip.

Plane boarded on time so rang Margaret to give the word to Steve to come and get me about 12.30am in Perth.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment