Thursday 22 March 2018

Tues, 20th Mar, 2018 Webster’s Mine, east of Leonora, WA



Strong easterly wind keeping us cool. Clear sky.

Went detecting. Steve continued while I came back to camp and read and did my blog.

Still windy and getting warmer at lunch.

Played a couple of games of 3 to Kings – Steve still trying to beat me in this game.

Gavin rang – he is in Menzies and remembered seeing my post about being there so was checking where we were. Had a chat about mining etc. His daughter, Ziva, is competing in the Australian BMX Titles in Bunbury next week – hope she does well. Will catch up with them all in Kalgoorlie when we go there at the end of April.

Steve went back out detecting – I was feeling lazy. I got the Hema Navigator out to read up on Tracking as our blue trail line disappears after a day.

Steve getting lots of exercise – 13km today - his Garmin GPS says he walked.

Rang Mum and Dad for a chat while we had drinks. Val is doing ok. Mum took her out last Thursday.

Still windy but clouds are starting to come over from the south.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment