Sunday 30 October 2016

Sun, 30th Oct, 2016 Mum & Dad’s, Cairns, Qld


Another lovely morning.

Finished off the top cupboards in the kitchen so all good till next time I come home, ha ha.

Baked some Fudgy Wudgy Cookies for my boys.

Greg got a program going to copy our old DVDs of the kids growing up etc. I can know have them on the computer to trip down memory lane whenever I want too – also DVDs don’t last!!

Mum & Dad rang Joc and John and we all had a chat – great to hear they are both doing well.

Wendy and Dave picked me up then dropped Wendy & I off at the Courthouse Hotel (was the original Cairns Courthouse) to watch Natalie’s friend play his guitar. We were a bit early so we wandered around the block checking out all the shops. In the Courthouse gardens we found a shady spot to listen as it is quite warm in the sun. Got a drink and enjoyed the entertainment.

Then we wandered down to Mondo’s to get a Toberone cocktail – our favourite and they are the only ones that make it right. I was lovely sitting by the water watching the boats got by. Quite windy too.  Rang Dave and he drove me home – very nice of him so we don’t have to worry about drinking and driving.


NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment