Thursday 20 October 2016

Tues, 18th Oct, 2016 Mum & Dad’s, Cairns, Qld


No sleep for me last night as my shoulder screamed whatever way I tried to lay. Rang Doc and got an appointment for today rather than wait till Thursday.

Steve drove me as I can hardly lift my arm now. Doc asked have I been doing any heavy lifting!! Only a heap of boxes on Saturday – but it didn’t hurt to lift them but I am paying for it now. Got the injection so will see how that goes over the next few days.

Steve headed off after lunch to pick up his glasses and catch up with Pete about going up to the Palmer – Steve has decided to go up for a couple of weeks now we have more time and Charles will be up there too. Hopefully Rick will get away so they should have a good time and hopefully come home with some more gold!!

Quiet afternoon for me updating my blog etc.

Cooked dinner then went to Cazaly’s Club to meet Valerie and Susan for a cuppa. Chatted till 11pm – we know how to talk!!

NO PHOTOS TODAY.



No comments:

Post a Comment