Monday 17 October 2016

Thurs, 13th Oct, 2016 Mum & Dad’s, Cairns, Qld


Dentist appointment for me this morning – luckily it looks like I have just cleaned my teeth too well and exposed the gum, hence the sensitive teeth rather than a root canal.

Jon picked up Steve for a day gasfitting – just in case he had forgotten!! Steve borrowed Brian’s work ute then so he can get around.

Mum & I picked up Val and headed off to the Balaclava for lunch and play on the pokies.

I noticed a young man that looked familiar and when he approached I said ‘Lachlan’ and he replied, ‘Hi Mrs Geck’. He went to school with Jon from primary through to high and is now working a mine around Gin Gin.

We had a nice win on the pokies and it was great that Mum felt well enough to be out and about again with Val.

Wandered over the back to visit Karen and Claude. They have a van now too so we chatted for a bit over a drink till Steve and Dad came looking for me saying ‘Mum’s cooking dinner!!’ Oops I had better get back in the kitchen!!

NO PHOTOS TODAY



No comments:

Post a Comment