Thursday 20 October 2016

Wed, 19th Oct, 2016 Mum & Dad’s, Cairns, Qld


Got some sleep last night as my arm is feeling so much better. Still catches but I can lift it again. Hopefully this won’t be a continual occurrence because of the metal detecting.

Steve & I went down to catch up with Grant and Tracy for a cuppa at their work. Great to see Grant back at work again and looking well though still very thin.

I dropped Steve home so he could go off and get mower blades and oil to service the work ute so he can pinch a truck to take to the Palmer. I went back to DFO to meet Sandra for a cuppa – making up for a year of no shopping and outings!!

Into town to drop of my charm bracelet at the jeweller I used last year. The Council has changed the mall and there are heaps of historical information plaques around so will bring the camera back next week so I can ‘explore’ Cairns.

Dinner with Rebecca and Clive tonight. Checked out their new motorhome – great set up.

Erica rang with her exciting news of winning $2000 at Bingo.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment