Sunday 23 October 2016

Thurs, 20th Oct, 2016 Mum & Dad’s, Cairns, Qld


Warm night but still cool in the morning. A few clouds around.

Dug out our DVD Archive box to find the copy of the World Ski Record Attempt. I found a copy of the 1984 time and we watched it. WPH&S etc wouldn’t let you do what they did then with men standing out on the long booms and all those ski ropes wrapping around people’s legs etc when they fell off.

Off to the pokies with Mum and Val – great day out, lovely lunch and we only lost $10 between the three of us. We even won $12 on Keno, 4 out of 4 numbers but we only play 10c per game.

Steve did the father bit with the boys – whipper snippering and mowing then helping Dan with repairing the back window of his surf and helping Jon finish put in his sink in the kitchen. Nice for him to be able to give them a hand – I offer to clean their houses but I think they are afraid I will clean up too much!!

Watched a few of my other old DVDs of the kids growing up etc. So glad I took those videos so we can look back over the years.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.



No comments:

Post a Comment